2009年6月18日 星期四

iPhone 3G S

Apple hypnotizes people whom profuse in the convenience life. They provide the splendidly environment with iPod + iTunes and MAC, now, iPhone, which combines phone to iPod in the handhold equipment, has alot of function as PDA. Think about that you carry the computer around you during routine, and the computer can receive e-mail, remain you with calendar, play games as PSP and even you can take photo as camera, has more and more capability, but it's just a handset. so in Chinese we can say "科技始終來自於人性".  amazing...remember 10 years ago, cell phone just like box. Computer could make the house. NOW?

BTW,Compared to others cell phone, iPhone owned comfortable interface between user and machine. using differential technique in the touch panel give more sensitive reaction, extending the operation from apple interface let us more enjoyable into the processing. luckily, I own one which is iPhone 3G was bought three month ago so I can enjoy with it.  But unluckily, now the new one is coming calls iphone 3Gs, Meet the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet. iPhone 3G S features video recording, Voice Control, up to 32GB of storage, and more. First time I heard that, I feel I was be cheated, I fall down to the trap, Every one knows that is commercial action. fortunately, they provide the update for iPhone in 18th June, otherwise I won't buy the Apple productions anymore, and the update just add more function into software, but the hardware couldn't change any more. that's commercial. I wanna use video recording.

But I still happy for waiting the new iPhone OS.  now is clogging... :-(

Have you interest? take look below link

http://www.apple.com/iphone/guidedtour/#large

沒有留言:

Visitor